Sunday, January 23, 2011

world history

I would like to present 911 suicide attack to the class.
It was a familiar event in the world. It shocks the whole world. The attackers provoke and by means or foul to the United States. They attacked by hook or by crook. Many heartbreakers do not want to remember this event, because it is so terrible. Terrible event could happen every moment, the world become more and more chaos, and unscrupulously. I think people should rejoice that we don’t have any war and attack event in our country now. 911 event remind people do not forget what we just had(911).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zhibin,

    I am happy that you did your homework:) Your subject is a very good one. Why do you think the attacks of 9/11 happened? How has the world changed after those attacks?

    I would like you to tell me something about you and your life on this blog.

    ReplyDelete