Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Myself

Myself
     My name is ZhiBin.  I am 15 years old. I was born in GuangDong in China. My first language is Chinese, but I can speak three languages: Chinese, English and a little Japanese. My mother, my father, my sister and I are in my family. They were all born in GuangDong in China too.
     Why did I come to Canada? Because Canada is big , beautiful   and   good. My favourite teacher is Mr. Cheng.  I have many friends  but my favourite friend in Canada is Jeff Cheng. My favourite subject is Academic Skills and International studies. I want to speak English very well this year.
     My hobbies are playing basketball, playing football, swimming and going fishing, but my favourite hobby is playing basketball. I like to play basketball because it can help me to relax and give me more power.
     This is me !!! Do you like me ?

1 comment:

  1. I do like you, Zhibin! That's a great picture, and it was fun to learn about you. Where was the picture taken?

    ReplyDelete